Hell’s Kitchen Cookware Return and Exchange Policy:
If you are not completely satisfied with your Hell’s Kitchen purchase, you may exchange or return the item for a refund using the following the below steps and guidelines.
- Contact us for a return within 30 calendar days of receipt of your item.
- Include photos of the items being returned showing the condition of the item.
- Refunds are made in the form of the original tender. For credit card purchases, it may take up to 2 billing cycles for a refund credit to appear on your statement.
- For all orders, we will refund in the original form of payment, less return shipping costs.
- Returned goods must be in new or nearly new condition and must be packed to ensure a safe transit; original packaging is recommended.
- Damaged, dented, or scratched items may not qualify for a refund.
- You will need to provide the purchase receipt from an authorized reseller. Digital copies are acceptable. Keep a copy for your records.
- Shipping charges from your original purchase are non-refundable.
- For warranty claims, you may contact us at the email address below.
How to return an item:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Full Name
- Mailing Address
- Purchase Date + a copy of your purchase receipt
- Name of Item being returned –specify size of the pan (11”, 4 Quart, etc.)
- Reason for return (or exchange)
- Photo of item being returned (only needed if the original packaging has already been opened)
A return authorization is required for any exchange or refund. Any product shipped to us without a return authorization will be returned to the sender’s address. Once you obtain a return authorization, we will provide you with a return shipping label. The true amount of the shipping may be deducted from your return amount. You are responsible to securely pack the product and all the original contents. We strongly recommend that you use the original packaging, if available.